Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Do You Work This Fucking Thing!?!

Hey handsome Anderson here... Hung over off my ass. Welcome to the official Hotmess blog. The blog for the radio show that hasn't even started yet. That's how crazy organized we are!

Went out last night with Jason Awesome and a small wrecking crew to take the town to town. Nothing like getting hammered on a Monday just because you can. What an overindulgent use of my powers. I guess today this blog will be a glowing review of my new fav restaurant Jules.

Last night we went to Jules Bistro in Gastown, which is slowly becoming the new Yaletown but cooler by the way. If you haven't been to Jules, make your way down there. The food was amazing, the room makes you feel like you're in Montreal and Kristy, the cute french waitress, is a 10 all around. Yes you may get in a fight with an already bloody faced bum trying to sell you a speed bike for 10 bucks but I blame that on Jason.

After that we went to Chill Winston, great place for drinks... not the food (little tip, they're struggling). Lesly, the bartender, is great and has an infectious laugh. We couldn't get shot in fucking Yaletown, I've never seen so many people turn away money in my life, so we ended up an old fav The Morrisey. Jeff the bartender started us on Yagers and it went from there. I left Jason with a gaggle of girls and made my way home trying to be somewhat of a respectable member of society. Jason Awesome however is a lost cause.

Next weekend is going to be Epic. Period. I may not know how to spell but I do know that Pemberton Fest will be something people talk about for a long time... not just because of the music... or the traffic... Jason Awesome, after a multitude of cocktails was talking about renting a helicopter to get to and fro. Not a bad plan. I however will have to live through all of my friends who go, looking at their slide shows and hearing their stories because I will be at Comic Con.

Comic Con is the biggest Sci-Fi convention in the world and it's in San Deigo, one of my favorite cities in the world. It's a huge corporate whore fest, where all the biggest movies go to peddle their wears to the laymen and women. I am gonna cover this event and talk about it on our radio show HOTMESS when I return. Which is why we have this blog... and now I have come full circle.

I'm out.

Handsome

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive