Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blondtron's Bike Jam of the week


So I've decided that my bike and I will bring to you our favourite track on a weekly basis. This is the track that is most likely on repeat as I peddle my ass around town. Make sure to keep checking back to keep abreast of the most banging tracks you'll ever bike to. 

Why is there so much good music out right now? I can't keep up! Trust the crookers to erase my brain by remixing thunderstruck. How many people have tried and failed miserably at remixing AC/DC?

Here it is fresh from my bike to you.... boomp3.com

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive