Friday, August 1, 2008

Pemberton, Seattle and Sleep Deprivation Equals one Hot Mess


Yo, I have been MIA for ages, lame especially since I have been the one pushing the HotMess Crew to blog. Well I hit up pemberton for five fantastically dirty, sweaty and dusty days, followed by the riding of the Drop Zone at playland and a 14 hour day trip to Seattle. Throw in a few session at the gym and my body is in a full 100 percent revolt. Regardless I loved every minute of it. More importantly I'm a buzz with the anticipation of tonight's inaggural broadcast... and I hope that you all are too. Im gonna throw up some highlight photo's of pemberton and a Seattle pic or two for you to enjoy. Hopefully the Hot Mess Crew all makes it to the Grand Opening of PoP Opera tonight... Vancouver's newest nightlife establishment. Thats all I got saving the rest for on the air. DJ DStar in the house. Ready Eddy?

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive