Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WOW

I am impressed, confused and concerned. I applaud Jason Awesome in his quest for wholesome goodness, I however don't know if I will be able to adhere to the example he set's forth. I tend to find myself generally offensive and somewhat rude. Perhaps this is my own interpretation of myself and in truth it's not actually the case. Regardless, my vulgarity and offensiveness does come from a place of love and not from a place of hate. I think as whole that is the difference, it all comes down to finding balalance, walking the line, pushing the envelope what ever you want to call it, as long as it's from a good place it's ok.. Or is it ? What do you think?

E

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive