Thursday, December 11, 2008

Monsters and Vodka, Children Jerky and a Tassle Bra.

Holy Crap. Warm white wine, monsters and vodka are not the best idea while trying to do a radio show. As sexy as drooling on the mic might sound over your air waves, the look was a little less glamorous. Cherk killed it on the decks and Will Sasso ripped us all a new one.

 Though it was most definitely our messiest, it was also our most awesome show to date in my opinion... After Nanny Matt took Jay for a time-out, Eddy and I somehow managed to round out a second show. 


Ed why are you so smart and sober? How did you get so wise? 

I was still nursing a doozy of a hangover from the night before, I finally finished my yoga teacher training, and went to give my friends a squeeze and have a celebratory cocktail with my roomie Miss V on the Patio with Bazz (Ernold Sane), Cherk (short for Children Jerky) and all my Hot and Messy crew.


Republic Patio Feat. Blondtron and Handsome Anderson V 1.

Not very yogic I know. I had offered to buy my classmates a bevy and they all laughed because they thought I was joking... no vodka on the raw food diet guys?

After the show I met up with Matt and Jay aka Sir Throwandyellalot. Matt and I ditched out on Jay, leaving him to have it out with a parking meter that had so rudely got in his way. Then we went to get a lil more Cherkage and set the Republic Patio on fire.

A sobering experience? Getting the same stamp on top of last nights stamp that hadn't quite washed off yet. Matt, we should probably get a life.

A few shots of tequila cured our shame and we seriously gave it our all, I hadn't danced that hard in ages, so much effing fun. 


Republic Patio featuring Blondtron and Handsome Anderson V 2.0

I've decided to just wear a tassle bra, snake skin pants and a logger hat 
every day, because it brings out the best in me.







3 comments:

JAY AWESOME said...

I love how you include Children Jerky like you cam eup with it....props where props are due.

Some Dude's Birthday said...

Monster Vodkas or Vodka Monsters?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your website when searching information about Snake wine on Google, do you have any related post? Snake wine is this:
http://www.asiansnakewine.com/

Thanks for help.

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive