Monday, February 9, 2009

Got you Dancing

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Lady Sov. I had her on my myspace back when she had like 400 friends, don't question my street cred okay? Because I have a lot of it, I also had Thunderheist and Yelle when they had like 5 friends. I have a cooldar and it shouldn't be questioned.

Anyways, I love Lady Sov's new single, and the vid is pretty cool too. I was pretty freaked out to see her without her cornrows, or as we call it here on Hotmess, 'Migraine Hair'.



No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive