Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Bloody Valentine

In the aftermath of the sexiest of all the Hallmark holidays I find myself asking- why would someone decide to drink a bottle of $100 champagne and then proceed to eat McDonald's at 2am?
Do they taste good together? No. Does it make sense? No. Did I puke? Yes.
In fact I woke up feeling like one of the victims from the popular cult classic My Bloody Valentine.


The only thing that made me feel better was listening to this song by the band My Bloody Valentine.



Find me a dope My Bloody Valentine remix and make me smile again.

JAY AWESOME

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive