Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Release me from the kung fu grip of bitchy brunettes

Here are some of the new albums out today:
Lily Allen-It's Not Me, It's You
Dan Auerbach Black Keys singer-Keep It Hid
Busta Rhymes-B.O.M.B. (Back On My Bullshit)
Missy Elliott- Block Party
Warren G-The G-Files

I'd like to focus on Lily Allen for a sec.

Like, is it me or is there an abnormal amount of young brunette female singers walking around like their shit don't stink, getting high,singing about kissing girls and telling Elton John to fuck off?



Here's the problem. I can't tell them apart.











No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive