Monday, March 2, 2009

You don't know jack if you don't know Jacknife Lee


I'm on a serious Jacknife Lee bender. When I first heard of this limey bastard I thought "ok, he's produced albums by U2 and R.E.M. and Snow Patrol and they've been successes and now he's trying to capitalize on that shit by putting out his own stuff. How good can it possibly be?" Uh, how about it's a fucking treat!
I feel like my inner ear just won an easter egg hunt every time I put his shit on. The Making Me Money Switch Remix is basically like the giant penis of songs.

Jay
Jacknife Lee-Making Me Money Remix

Oh yeah, here's a wicked remix of Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive