Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SEXY PEOPLE

I love Sexy People This blog is amazing. I hope one day I'll be on it. I think I already have some gems worthy of it. Maybe I should submit them?








This is me.... the sexy one in the tassle shirt.... Worthy? Maybe? Please?




Here's a little diddy from an actual sexy person who has guested on our show before and is completely blowing up!

Human Ft. Mickey Factz- Curtis Santiago
And y'all can hate on Britney but this remix is so fresh. The Crookers were just up here in Vancouver and absolutely killed it. I can't wait until they're back!

If U Seek Amy (Crookers Toy Soldier Remix- Britney Spears

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive