Friday, May 22, 2009

Beards are the new black.

Okay, well maybe not. I still prefer those who put the "must" in mustaches but beard aficionados are gaining some serious ground.

Mark tomorrow on your calendars as it is the annual World Beard Championships! http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

Team Canada's best hope?

Protest the Hero guitarist Tim Miller (right... I wish left).

Tim gained enormous confidence in his food catcher after placing in Metal Hammer's "21 Best Beards" list recently. Click here to see the categories of the competition http://www.beardteamusa.org/analysis.html

If I could grow a beard I would shoot for the moon in the "Imperial" category personally.


However,I would have to dethrone current champ Kaiser Wilhelm I of Germany.













I really appreciate the anti-gravity look he is sporting.But don't look directly at it or you will get lost in his beard of secrets!

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive