Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just in time for Mother's Day

I don't know about you but it is about this time of year I like to brush up on what passive aggressive looks like. Just in case...

It's like riding a bicycle- you never forget- but instead of a shiny bell there are only screams of frustration. Wow I really rode that analogy train to the end.


There is no way to rock, paper, scissors your way out of an attack.My approach is to sling it back and finish strong with a compliment. But grab your Gatorade - it's usually a long one.

I came across this blog that has given me such joy I might consider taking up passive aggressiveness as a hobby.

It seems to be working out so well for these people!





http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive