Sunday, May 10, 2009

Star Trek- I LOVE YOU!!!


Star gate log 32.5- "Space... the Final Frontier, these are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

These famous words are music to my ears! Being the eldest spawn to the ultimate Trekkie, I felt it was my duty to see the latest installment of this epic saga, originally created by Gene Roddenbery! I went and watched the newest STAR TREK movie, by J.J.Abrams tonight, which made love to my brain and then fed me happiness and laughter in its purest form! The new cast is fresh, hot, and ready to kick some box office ass! Look for your favorites: Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Scotty, and bones... oh, yeah and the original Spock 'Leonard Nimoy' brings sexy back!

If you haven't gone to see this action packed hilarious born again classic, then get your punk ass to the movies and "Live Long and Prosper" biatch!

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive