Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dear World


If I can accomplish ONE thing today with this blog we write, it would be... to stop you from going to see Transformers 2.

I did. I want my 2 and a half hours back.

Yes, Megan Fox is in it and looks hot BUT we saw it all in the first one and know we are learning shes kinda crazy.

Yes, Transformers transform in slow mo and fight each other BUT we saw it all in the first one and now it's old news and the wow factor is gone.

Yes, we all knew the story would be bad BUT we had a shitty story in the first one and this one is way worse.

I didn't care about any of the characters. I didn't care about what happened in the end and I didn't laugh at any of their weak obvious jokes... well that's a lie, I did laugh when the new side kick tazered himself in the nuts(Oh shit! Spoiler Alert: THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE FUCKING MOVIE).

The rest of the cool new robo shit we saw in the trailer.

Sooooo listen, if you're curious let me help you with that. I was curious and now I'm furious... Hahaha that shitty rhyme was better than that whole damn movie.

Thank you for your time.

Handsome

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive