Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stache Envy





Yes it's true, I am a 28 year old male, and sad but true I can not grow an thick luscious mustache, I can rock a beard like the rest of them, but the mustache still fails leaving me envious of the Burt Reynolds and Tom Sellecks of the world.



But guess what, I no longer need to have stache envy, great thinkers in this world have solved my little dilema. Designer Avril Loreti has made it possible for you to choose from four styles of mustache hankies. From the dirty pirate look





to a sophisticated Parisian look,






you can decide how to transform your face while you eat your meal(Or blow your nose). Yah to creative thinking..

Vintage

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive