Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How to Rave a Life

I'm at the Fray concert right now. The music is just as depressing as I thought it might be. The singer is crying, the guys are silent, and the girls are touching themselves under their volleyball shorts. The only thing that is keeping me from cutting myself is the 5 Candy Ravers in bare feet and cowboy hats dancing with their glow sticks.

Did I miss the memo? Is E-tard the new E-mo?

Whatever it is, I like it. The chubby one even has a Rainbow Light Saber!

The gist of my story is: if your Daddy didn't love you enough, you were at the Fray show and you loved it. Apparently, my Daddy loved me just enough.


Photos by Jen Cook.

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive