Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R.I.P. PATRICK SWAYZE

1952- 2009
This past Monday September 14th, 2009 we lost a great actor and human being, Patrick Swayze died of Pancreatic Cancer at age 57. Hotmess and I would like to wish those who knew him best our deepest condolences. Growing up, I was a huge fan of his movies. His charisma, sex appeal and triple threat talent made him a house hold name and this is why today I am sad. My favorite movie by Patrick Swayze is "Ghost".

September 29th will be the official release of Patrick Swayze's Memoires called "The Time of my Life", written by both Patrick Swayze and his wife of 34 years Lisa Niemi. This will be an important piece of memorabilia for an Swayze fan!

Patrick Swayze you will be missed!

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive