Saturday, October 31, 2009

Paranormal Activity wins Most Profitable Film of All Time


This movie scared the pants off me... Seriously.

I went to see a big show matinee at the Arclight dome thinking if I saw it during the daytime it would be less scary. I forgot it's always dark in the theater.

Now... I'm a wuss but I thought this movie was the scariest thing ever... Blair Witch project in your bedroom. It starts small and builds with the right amount of shaky camera and things that bump in the night.

Some people didn't find it as heart stopping as I did but can't stand it when people are too cool for a good scare. ANYHOOO Paranormal Activity which was apparently shot for like 15 grand has now made over 65 million making it the most profitable movie of all time. Taking the number one spot from Blair witch. ET is still in the top 5 after 27 years.

If you haven't seen it go check it out. The director is already working on his next film about area 51. I can't wait. I love Halloween.

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive