Monday, December 14, 2009

Flaming Lips Trembling Fetus Christmas Ornaments

My Christmas shopping is officially done.

This video is holiday cheer inducing!

Lead singer Wayne Coyne promotes the Fetus ornament as "rumored to give off vibrations that help all humans progress toward an intelligence explosion."

One of many questions...Why "trembling?"

There are so many other adjectives I can think of that seem a little bit more Jesus' birthday and a little less food poisoning trauma.



That being said, I am 100% on board with this magic.

2 comments:

Blondtron said...

I'll take 8

iamcdnkaren said...

Phewf, I'm so glad that you enlightened me in on this prior to having my baby.
I especially enjoy how he starts laughing at himself halfway through.

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive