Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hot Mess Happu New Year


Ok, so here is the scoope, Vintage is a serious hot mess. It's 2009 I am in Beverly Hills California and I am still comepletely wasted. This is not how I wanted to ring in 2009 buy I have no choice 3 quarters of a 40 of vodka later Katy Perry LMFO and the Paramount Studios later here I am blogging at 3am barely able to type and trying so hard to be sober. Hope you all have a kick ass start to 2009 and a continiuing of a great year ! !!!! Please help me lift my drunk ass off the floor. it is sad how long it took me to type this blog...



vintage

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive