Friday, April 3, 2009

Music!

Well folks, Hotmess has been kickin' around the old inter-web for a couple months now and I have just finally figured out how to post music on our blog. You don't understand... this is a huge breakthough for the Hotmess Crew cuz nobody thought this day would come.

Anyhoo, I can't stop listening to this track and every time I do... I picture M.I.A about to bust on stage at the Grammys with 4 of the best hip hop artists out there today. Look at this, listen to this and work it out!



Swagga Like Us.mp3

Handsome

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive