Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh David, how I love thee



For the very few of you who might not know who David Suzuki is..... I implore you to visit the website for his inspiring David Suzuki Foundation I had the honour of playing music and helping out at the Fashion vs. Rock for David Suzuki Foundation Juno's wrap up party. I have been a fan and follower of his work since a child and was raised on his principles to achieve sustainability within a generation. Check out his bod!!! He's 73!!

Being on stage with one of my heroes was one of the proudest most happiest moments of my life and I can only hope to work more with him in the future.

There is an Earth Run coming up April 26th in Vancouver, Ottawa and Toronto and I strongly urge all of you to join. Hotmess crew will be there running our lil tushies off! You can donate to our team at Hotmess Earth Run

Here are some tunes I played on last weeks show from some of my fave deejays the Team Canada crew...

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive