Sunday, June 7, 2009

Get Hooked On Whale Wars


So, I've been watching a lot of Animal Planet lately because I can't handle fucking "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here"... it makes me wanna put my TV in my car, drive down a freeway and toss my tube into oncoming traffic.

Animal Planet rocks my world right now. River monsters is a fascinating show, where this crazy English bloke goes deep into the Amazon and pulls shit out of the water from the prehistoric ages. It blows my mind the creatures that are out there that we don't know about. But I digress. WHALE WARS!!!

People, this show is insane. If you haven't seen it search through the titles of your Tivo/DVR, find it and record the shit out of it.

It basically follows crazy Captain Watson on a old busted boat "The Seas Shepard" with a bunch of mildly trained volunteers out into the seriously treacherous waters of the Antarctic to battle the Japanese Whaling fleet. This show is no joke, people are at risk of dieing 24/7 to stop the killing of whales. How do they afford this expensive quest you may ask... THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS! That right they operate from private funding and a lot of that funding comes from The Chilies!

Season 2 just started June 5th. This is some of the best reality TV I have ever seen, that is actually real and has real stakes! Don't fucking miss it!

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive