Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fame is Lonely

I just saw Fame at a theatre in Fort St John. For those of you that don't know where that is, I will provide some directions.

Drive North. Very North. Then turn Right. Very Right. Pro-Life, Anti-Gay Right. Continue past the High School with the Daycare Program. Do not graduate.

The theatre in this town is in an almost vacant mall. The other stores consist of an Orange Julius and a Stripper Blanket store. Coincidentally, the only other people in the movie theatre were a gay dude and a pregnant stripper.

Fame is essentially High School Musical meets America's Best Dance Crew with a little bit of Degrassi thrown in for good measure. It was mildly entertaining; however, if I was anywhere else in the world, I would probably have done something else.

I guess I'm not really the target market. There was a New Moon preview and I only tittered and squealed a little bit. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go buy a stripper blanket.

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive