Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TIME FOR THE GOSSIP

The Gossip are finally back with the new single "Heavy Cross". Since their last release I have only seen Beth Ditto half naked half as many times as I can handle. I am ready for more. The band's goal is usually a shockformance so whether or not you want it. Its coming...and it's rocking a butt ton of spandex!

Ditto has done a bang up job of making herself a shameless tabloid fixture over the past few years, fueling my bag of quotes for this very moment!

"Women aren't cats, we aren't pets, we are just people trying to cross the freaking street to get an ice-cream."

I have no idea what that means but I agree since NME voted her the "Coolest Person in Rock" agreeing can only elevate my personal coolness. Isn't that how it works? Isn't that the equation on the road to cool? Like long division minus logical sense. YES!


Heavy Cross

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive