Friday, May 29, 2009

MOTOWN MELTDOWN!!


So today was pretty basic until about ten minutes ago when my fantastic friend Emmylou from Universal Music decided to give me a gift! There I was minding my own business....being all tall and shit when suddenly KABLAM The Motown 50 Year Anniversay Box Set lands in my lap!!!!

Well I just lost it.
First I wet my pants a little.
But I didn't care much because I wear adult diapers. Not because I have a problem...you know...just in case.

Secondly I scissor kicked so high that I pulled a groin muscle...a reminder that I am not the spring chicken I once was...but your sister would probably still dig me so don't even worry about it. I'm not worried at all.

And finally I totally farted when I yelled "AWESOME!"
This was particularly embarrassing because I was in front of co-workers.
But I drink Drakkar Noir, so my gas smells like your dad in the eighties.

I'm telling you this because I don't want there to be any secrets between us.
That's how much I love you.

This is my favorite song on the Motown retrospective. Smokey Robinson is a fucking genius.
How ahead of its time is this shit?!?!?!
Very far ahead, that's how far ahead. Very.
They sampled CIRCUS music ...before people sampled. Guess what. It's amazing.

Jay

No comments:

Got a Hotmess?

Have you recently drawn on someone's face? Found a hot track? Barfed off a ferris wheel? Made or stumbled upon a great video? Poured gravy down your pants? Interested in advertising?

WE WANT YOUR HOTMESS!

email us at theshow@hotmess.org

If we post it the karma fairy will sneeze in your double gin and you'll feel really good about yourself.

Blog Archive